Why is the franchise of youth backpacks profitable
Jack Hiker ?
Open a retail point of backpacks sale with the franchise and receive revenue from $1'692 a month!
Jack Hiker BACKPACKS
WOMEN’S LIGHT BACKPACKS
We have started a new line of backpacks. Men’s backpacks made of canvas, tarpaulin rucksacks in a hipster style. Women’s backpacks are ultra-light bright rucksacks that emphasize individuality. We realize that our franchisee partner is a person of any age who thinks positively and feels the buying needs of the customers in their city. Willingness to work and earn money has already been shown by our existing dealers and franchisees. Our business is the most honest kind of franchising, where you acquire a real product which you can sell instead of a set of documents or files.
OUR COMPANY KNOW-HOW Jack Hiker
This is an opportunity to make backpacks from one item with any print and picture here in Russia at a wholesale price for you. Frequent change of seasonal collections and topics and most importantly — memes. The main focus of Jack Hiker brand is customization and individual style.
- The main responsibility of a franchisee is to comply with the following conditions for a selling spot, such as: to pay rental costs, monitor shop assistants` work, motivate shop assistants` work, and also feel the trends of youth culture;
- Those who have at least once tried to organize their own business will be able to understand how much our company facilitates our business partners` work.
- Ambitious people of different age and gender who are eager to earn money.
- Partners with an experience in wholesaling and retailing.
- Vendors with an experience in retail, selling appliances, sales services, networkers (MLM).
- Shoe Shops
- Clothing stores
- Gift shops
- Tourist equipment shops
- Shops for skaters
- Selling place with a good customer traffic flow
- A desire to quickly start a business with quality goods
ADVANTAGES OF JACK HIKER BACKPACKS
is 2 months
Monthly turnover is
Lump sum payment
Other current expenses
INTERESTING?! ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT THE FRANCHISE